Bike Wise Challenge 2012
Get your workplace involved in the annual BikeWise challenge, and you and your workmates could all win a top notch meal at the fantastic Clearview Winery. That’ll make you popular! (we can’t guarantee promotion, though).
It couldn’t be easier: get your team on their bikes over the month of February by entering your organisation at: http://www.bikewise.co.nz/bike-wise-challenge
You just need a team of at least five people, and they each need to log at least five trips by bike during February (to work, or just for fun – no need for lycra.)
Then your workplace will go into a draw to win…
Lunch for your team at Clearview: main meal, a dessert and a glass of fantastic Clearview wine
(up to max team size of 20 cyclists) – thanks to Clearview for their support!
You’ll need to let us know about your team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main condition – everyone MUST cycle to Clearview to collect their prize along the new path!
Don’t forget there are loads of other prizes on offer from BikeWise itself – and if you promote BikeWise within your organisation, you’ll be eligible for a coordinators kit from the BikeWise guys.
The fine print
- Organisations must be based in the Hastings/Flaxmere/Havelock North area. If your organisation has other offices outside this area, they’re very welcome to join in but unfortunately people working in these offices won’t be eligible for the prize.
- The prize is for a maximum team size of 20, who should all be part of the participating organisation.
- The prize will be awarded at the start of March and should be taken within 3 months of award.
- An organisation should only be registered once on the BikeWise website. If you want to create more than 1 team, register as different departments within the same organisation and then decide how you will allocate the prize yourselves!
- Organisations should have one coordinator for the BikeWise Challenge (although can have several different departments as above).
- Members of the winning team need to be over 16 to be eligible for the prize.
- Organisations must notify the iWay team of their participation at email@example.com before February 6th to be entered into the draw.