Walk, bike or skate to school…and be in to win prizes!
MoveIt is a campaign designed to encourage children to ditch the car to school and choose a healthier way instead – biking, walking, scootering or skateboarding.
How does it work?
- Students are given a MoveIt card, which is stamped at the school gate by MoveIt volunteers (including children) each time they make an active trip to school during the promotion.
- Once the card is full, it goes into a weekly school draw to win great prizes, such as t-shirts, vouchers and iWay merchandise. Parents can win prizes too!
- MoveIt is flexible and can be adapted to suit your school. It can run for just a few weeks, or for longer. Many schools have existing programmes such as “Walking Wednesdays”, so it could run alongside these too.
Why get involved?
- Less school gate congestion.
- Helps kids develop life skills such as road safety.
- Increases children’s independence.
- Helps kids form healthy habits for the future.
To get involved, email email@example.com or phone the iWay team leader on 871 5000