Go by Bike Breakfasts 2019
18 – 22 February 2019
6:45am – 8:30am daily
Swap the car for your bike on your daily commute, and grab a bite to eat on your way past. Plus, all commuters who pop-in have the chance to win a scenic flight with Air Napier! T & C’s apply.
- Omahu Rd – near Kelfield Rd (Monday 18 February)
- Clive Township (Tuesday 19 February)
- Hastings Street South – between Lyndon Rd and Southampton St (Wednesday 20 February)
- Flaxmere Ave – between Henderson Rd and Wilson Rd, on the north/eastern side (Thursday 21 February)
- Havelock Rd – on Hastings side of St Georges Rd (Friday 22 February)
- Kennedy Rd South – near Riverbend Rd and Kennedy Rd (Monday 18 February)
- iWay Ride Counter on the Marine Parade – Napier Port end near Ocean Spa (Tuesday 19 February)
- Taradale Rd – near where the path comes across into the Industrial area (Wednesday 20 February)
- Prebensen Dr – on shared pathway between expressway and Mitre 10 Mega (Thursday 21 February)
- Marewa Loop – Georges Drive (Friday 22 February)
Air Napier Scenic Flight Prize
Hawke’s Bay has some of the most beautiful scenery in New Zealand. An aerial scenic flight with Air Napier is a great way to view the beautiful landscape.
See the Gannet colony at Cape Kidnappers, the vineyard carpeted landscapes to the majestic Te Mata Peak or the primeval forest surrounding Lake Waikaremoana, your options are endless.
You can view our beautiful Art Deco cities anytime – daytime, dusk and evening. Nothing can be more romantic than a night flight over the city.
You will have your own headset so you can hear the pilots’ commentary and a window seat to take spectacular photos.
Terms & Conditions
- Breakfasts are available on a first-come first-serve basis and will include a muffin, piece of fruit and drink.
- Employees of Hastings District Council, Napier City Council, Hawke’s Bay Regional Council and Air Napier and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings) are not eligible for the scenic flight prize draw.
- The prize of a scenic flight has been donated by Air Napier and the winner will be drawn in a public place by the owner of Air Napier.
- The Air Napier scenic flight will be 30 minutes in length,